6.13.2012

What A Dramatic Tour of Events (Part 1)

It's been almost two months since I experienced one of the great things in my life that I still can't believe it's finally happened. Ah, even words cannot explain it. Then, let the pictures do for you..


T h e  L o o k

Shawl : Kamiidea | TShirt : Jenahara | Pants : Casa Elana 





T h e   M o m e n t s

@minyakbumi - @visyk (me) - @lakstyo




One of the fine feelings I had that moment was grateful. First, I was very grateful because I had a chance to watch the concert that I've been waiting for ten years, even met them directly! Aaaak~! Second, I was very grateful because I met sooo many people from all over Indonesia at the various age and background. I became acquainted with a man who later I knew he's from Papua. In the other moment, when me & @minyakbumi waited for the gate to opened in Kopitiam, cafe around there, we met middle-aged couple wearing DT's tshirt and looked so excited about the concert.  Then I wonder, if Dream Theater come again about some years next, me & @minyakbumi must be look like that.. Hahaha ;D 

T h e  U n b e l i e v a b l e


I still can't believe that in April 21st 2012, I met them, I shook their hands, and had a short talks with eye contact. Myung is quietly nice. Mangini is fun! Labrie is way too cool. Petrucci is awesome. Rudess is too kind! Ahh.. :')

T h e   G r e a t   S h o w







It's already 1 months 20 days after that concert, but I'm still..
* s p e e c h l e s s *

:')


2 comments:

  1. Keren vie postingan dan foto2nya \m/! Kebayang pasti berbekas bgt nonton konser Dream Theater. Hope they'll visit Indonesia again someday.

    ReplyDelete