4.14.2011

Taekwondo Day

Salam!^

It's been a looong time since my last Taekwondo practice. It was about 5 years ago when I was in third year of high school and joined taekwondo tournament that finally brought me got gold medal. But then, I decided to stop my taekwondo routines for preparing my next step of life : being collegian. :)

And last Sunday, I practiced agaiiin!
I did it with Bayu, chief of Taekwondo Smansa 2003/2004 and Pandu, one of the fighter!

Haaa! We kicked each other and that was totally fun!
Although
we were in pain throughout the body in the next day. :p

Attention for those who intend evil to me : I still can kick someone's face! x)

After many years, I finally photographed right when I kick. I looveee the picture above! \m/

Aah I was sooo happy for having that practice & feeling after many years! :')
That was likely Taekwondo Day for me! x)


And then, I changed! Into this :
Is that look like I have double personalities? :p

Anyway, I love cute animal such as cat or rabbit! I love playing with them!
And also catch them up by running to them! :p
And here is the conclusion : I love Sunday, April 14th! :)

skirt : Tanah Abang *imported from India* | long sleeve shirts : Hema |
bag : Mangga Dua *forgot the brand*| flat shoe : Symbolize | crochet brooch : CroniQ
veil : birthday gift from Mom & Dad with Play with Square style ;)
place : Agri Park

--
photographed by @minyakbumi

No comments:

Post a Comment