4.10.2012

Road To A Dramatic Turn of Events (Part 1)

Have I told you that I really really love Dream Theater before? Have I told you that there will be Dream Theater concert on April, 21st 2012 in Jakarta?

Yeaah, I really really love Dream Theater! I've been loving this progressive rock band soo much since high school when my friend introduced the Scenes from a Memory album to me. The songs in the album are really touching. It's all about a man named Nicholas and the discovery of his past life, which involves love, murder, and infidelity as Victoria Page. I could really feel the scenes by listen to it. Even though it took some times to understand, at the end, I felt in love with this band.

I listen all of their albums and once watched the Dream Theater Night in Bogor about 6 years ago. Meeting them, the Dream Theater, is obviously one of my dreams. And now, I still hardly believe that the dream will be come true in 11 days. :')




I'm over excited x)!

Aah. I should be stunning when I meet them in Meet & Greet session btw! Err, what should I wear then?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment