9.20.2011

(Another) New Name Card

Salam!^

I have four boxes of name card since 1.5 years ago being staff in my office. How come? For those who follow my twitter or being my friend on facebook surely know that I have moved from western to northern of Jakarta. Two boxes for western address, and two others for northern. I still was in the same unit anyway.

'Till last week, I've got news that surely will add my name card collection. Haha. Yess. I will move again, to the new office of the new position. I won't tell you more now but next time (I wish).

I've been working for this since last Monday (not yesterday). I've learned many things! I met many new things, and I met new partners who'll be my friends, too. So far, I can say that my new job is quite interesting & challenging! It's an honor to be placed in this position. Alhamdulillah. :)

By the way, one of the best part of this new job is my new office will be placed in Gambir, which is closed to train station, so I can use commuter line for daily transportation, everyday. Cost reduction and easy access!  Yeaay!! ;D

Taken from Koprol

No comments:

Post a Comment