1.02.2012

The Day He Officially Asked Me ♥




 












 


















***

That was not the first time. About four years ago, he'd asked me.
For four years after, we sailed together, to the island we'll survive.
No matter how big the waves, the horrific storms, even deadly sharks beneath the blue sea, 
we were keep sailing, sailing, and sailing. Together.
Then, we finally saw the island. We named it The Island Of (tr)Us(t).
That time, he asked me again. Gently.

"Will you marry me?"
"Yes, I will. Insya Allah."

:')




Photographed by  Emptybox
Photo Editing, Kebaya Design, Make Up, Hijab Style by Me! :D

[ Not allowed to copy & paste without permission. ]

2 comments:

  1. Nice and lovely pictures btw..
    Congratz for the engangement

    Care to exchange the link?
    I'm at http://zadababystore.com

    Already put your blog at dwinantology.blogspot .com

    ReplyDelete