2.04.2012

I ♥ HK

Alhamdulillah, at the end of 2011, I had the opportunity to attend training in Hong Kong. 
Wohoow! Super excited! \(^^)/

The speaker of the training was Shaun Belding who's recognized as one of the leading global experts on customer service, service recovery, employee performance and building positive workplaces. Well, personally, he's a very nice person. I'm so glad to know him. :)

I made friends too! They came from best companies in Southeast Asia such as Singtel from Singapore, Microsoft HongKong, Asia Commercial Bank from Thailand, Bank Mandiri & Bank BNI from Indonesia. 

The training was held for two days. Since the flight home was two days after the training, so I had one full day to explore Hong Kong. So here, I won't tell you about the training but my HK exploration x)! Honestly, that was my first experience of going aboard! Alhamdulillah.. \(^^)/

Day 1 : Just Arrived :)

Scarf : Cashmere Pashmina bought in Living Room | Coat : Zara | Jeans : C2 | Shoes : Crocs

Day 2 : Excited for Hongkong's A Symphony of Light


Scarf : NonieQ | Shawl : Dunno, gift from FF ;)

Me with Mbak Dewi as my companion from my company :)

Day 3 : Buy Souvenirs in Night Market ^^



Scarf : Cashmere Pashmina bought in Living room | Brooch : MissMarina

Day 4 : Full Day HK Exploration! Wohooww! \(^^)/

This magazine from hotel is the only provision of our HK exploration. :))
Inner Ninja & Scarf : KamiIdea | Shawl : gift from FF ;) | TShirt : Hema | Pants : Monel | Shoes : Crocs

First destination : Ngong Ping Village & Giant Budha







Inside crystal cabin which glide over the South China Sea and North Lantau Country Park, enjoying panoramic views of Hong Kong International Airport, the flora and fauna of the Country Park and the Tian Tan Buddha Statue. Exciting!
The Giant Buddha
Look at my pants at the bottom side! My pants wedged by escalator hotel so i think it's stained by its oil. Huhu. Looks very bad, doesn't it? Since I didn't know people there, I tried to not care! ;)



Second destination : CityGate Outlets


There are sooo many fashion brands with outlet price.
Will you believe me that I didn't buy anything there? I didn't have more time to shopping there.
*garukin lantaii sambil nangis*

Third destination : Madam Tussauds & Victoria Peak



Me with the wax of Madam Tussauds
Me with uncle Pablo Picasso, hoho ^^

Playing with him ;))! -- this is FF's idea :p

And here is the Hongkong's view from Victoria Peak. Beautiful! :)



Day 5 : we wished we could buy something while we wer
Shopping & Going Home



Photographed by FF | Digital Imaging by Me

{ Not allowed to copy & paste without permission. }

2 comments: