3.04.2013

Hello (New) World!

Assalamu'alaykum! ^^

It's been so loong since my last post. It was in the begining of December 2012, and now, March 4th 2013. Time flies. And those three months I passed without any post in this blog. How's commitment in routinely writing blog? Ihiks.

Anyway, these recent three months without any story in this blog was not passed meaningless. Otherwise, awesome things just happened in my life. Therefore, my life changed.

Firstly,
I finally become a wife of a very kind man named Ferdian Feisal. We've been friends since 2006 where were be in same class of the same college. We used to be very very best friends. We shared our laughs, our cries, our madnesses, even our projects ;)! Now, we're in love each other everyday. :')

Secondly,
I will become a mommy of a wonderful kid in next 7 months. Yes, she/he's FF's junior. It's still unbelievable to know that now I'm having junior in my belly. I can't feel anything yet beside the urge to vomit or eat some 'special food' badly. The bad news is.. my doctor asked me to have bedrest for two weeks because of my bleeding a week ago. But it's okay. She/he's growing up well, alhamdulillah. I just need to take a rest. Everything will be fine, Insya Allah.  :)

After all,  here in this post, I just wanna say, hello (new) world! Yes, my new world. I wish I'll become a good woman behind FF's greatness-to-be & our-junior's kindness. Aamiin..

Ps,
I'll share many things about the-recent-three-months-passed. Dont get bored, please? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment