3.05.2013

Wedding Preparation Checklist

Assalamu'alaykum!^^

I told you before that I would share all about my wedding preparation things here. Just like any other random-thought-person like me, I always find it difficult to start something, like this, how do I start sharing? Hehe.. So here, I'm trying to make 'sharing checklist' to make sure that every point of my wedding preparation checklist is shared here. Here the checklist :

  • Wedding Venue
  • Wedding Invitation
  • Wedding Dress
  • Wedding Decoration
  • Catering
  • Make Up & Hairdo/Hijab Style
  • Wedding Documentation
  • Wedding Entertainment
  • MC, Adat & Tradisional
  • Wedding Organizer

I'll share those all here! But not today because it's already 10.30pm and I need to sleep right now. Hehe. Just wait yaaa :)

1 comment: