6.19.2012

Bismillahir rahmanir rahiim ..

Since I'm engaged in October 2011 and got the date when me & @minyakbumi will tie the knot in April 2012, I should now preparing all the wedding thingy. Happy? More than words! :')

About the preparation, ughh, I'm about to stuck of determining the color theme. Huhu. It all depends on my wedding gown, which is still not fixed. Last month I was sure that my wedding will be in pastel color but now I'm wondering if my gown will be 'that', so the pastel color won't fit to the gown. Iiish~ And many other issues that I think those will make me become bridezilla soon! Errrr~

Then someday, my mom looked at the worries through the eyes of mine, and said, "Sabar yaa sayaang, jangan lupa selalu berdoa, 'Dengan rahmatMu ya Allah, mudahkanlah persiapan pernikahan ini..'" 

Because it should be nothing without His blessings. It's just the way to the beginning. Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim.. :)

Anyway, I have an idea to make a blog just to share all the things I did, do and will do for the wedding.
Just wait ya! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! good luck kak ov...semoga lancar jaya sampe hari H....share doong preparation-nya hehehe biar bisa dicontoh hihi :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasii, sayaang :') Aamiin yaa Rabb ^^.. Hehe insya Allah mau bikin nih, sekalian buat self reminder, kalo blm update, berarti belum beres.. :))

      Delete