6.13.2012

What A Dramatic Tour of Events (Part 2)

I'm so glad that I could take some videos at that moment so I can bring back the moment here with me anytime by looking at the videos. I would say thanks too to guys who upload A Dramatic Tour of Events (ADToE)'s video in youtube so I can feel the moment in different way by different view.

So here some Dream Theater's A Dramatic Tour of Event in Jakarta based on set list :

Dream Is Collapsing intro tape (Hans Zimmer piece) 

1. Bridges In The Sky 

2. 6:00

3. Build Me Up, Break Me Down

4. Surrounded

5. The Root of All Evil


Mike Mangini Drum Solo 

6. A Fortune In Lies 

7. Outcry

8. The Silent Man 

9. Beneath the Surface 

10. On the Backs of Angels
11. War Inside My Head 
12. The Test That Stumped Them All 

13. The Spirit Carries On 

14. Breaking All Illusions 


-----Encore----- 

15. Pull Me Under or As I Am


Ugh, if only I had time machine..

Note : I'll update this post with recommended ADToE's videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment